Re: More efficient DELETE ... ? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: More efficient DELETE ... ?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Just a reminder that this is taken care of.  It only WARNs in cases
where we suspect they really made a mistake.
test=> select * from pg_class s where pg_class.oid =34;NOTICE:  Adding missing FROM-clause entry for table pg_class

> > In fact, someone can just remove the #ifdef WARN_FROM defines around the
> > code and regenerate the regression tests and all will stay in sync.
>
> IIRC, Thomas felt that his outer join changes were going to break those
> warnings anyway --- that's why we had them commented out.  No point in
> trying to turn them on until the outer-join dust settles.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Pennsylvania19026