Re: Using SETOF in plpgsql function - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jan Wieck
Subject Re: Using SETOF in plpgsql function
Date
Re: Using SETOF in plpgsql function  (Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>)
Re: Using SETOF in plpgsql function  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-sql
hlefebvre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to return a set of integer in an pl/pgsql function. How can I
> do that ?
   You  can't. Not with PL/pgSQL nor with any other PL or C. The   problem is nested deeper and requires the  planned
querytree  redesign to get solved.

   Before  you  ask: The mentioned redesign will NOT be done for   7.1, and I'm not sure if we will be able to  do  it
for 7.2   yet.

Jan