Re: Using SETOF in plpgsql function - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Karel Zak
Subject Re: Using SETOF in plpgsql function
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Jan Wieck wrote:

>     Before  you  ask: The mentioned redesign will NOT be done for
>     7.1, and I'm not sure if we will be able to  do  it  for  7.2
>     yet.
I hope that 7.2 :-), my query/plan cache is still outside current
interest and if core developers not will work on something like query
path redesign, the query/plan cache will still out.. :-(
Or already test query/plan cache anyone? IMHO it is good merge-able
to current source too.
                Karel

PS. sorry of my small sigh for this.... :-)