Re: pg_dump help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ross J. Reedstrom
Subject Re: pg_dump help
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 08:20:16AM -0500, Len Morgan wrote:
> [...]

Hmm, this sounds like an old problem with the pg_user table getting corrupt.
try: SELECT * FROM pg_user. Do you see only one user named postgres? ISTR
that this could even cause the 'can't find template1 database' error.

Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer