Re: AW: libpgtcl on aix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tim Dunnington
Subject Re: AW: libpgtcl on aix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
And that was the problem!!!  Each time I recompiled (and finally got
everything to compile properly), I did a gmake install.  What I didn't
realize was that, instead of overwriting the previous installation with the
new installation, it would simply skip it.  Hence I was using a new
libpgtcl.so with a postgres not compiled for it.

Soooo...when I deleted the existing postgres installation and did a gmake
install, it worked fine.

Could use a gmake uninstall...

Tim

--