Re: Update: mac.c update, patch now on ftp - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Update: mac.c update, patch now on ftp
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I was thinking of making the following:

1) macaddr_manuf function that returns the first 3 octets of a macaddr
2) a macaddr_manuf TYPE that can be used for the table
3) supply the ouiparse.awk to generate a set of INSERT statements  to load a table
4) allow the above table to be indexed.

What does the group think of this?

Larry Rosenman

--