Re: current CVS: undefined reference to `PGLZ_RAW_SIZE' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From JanWieck@t-online.de (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: current CVS: undefined reference to `PGLZ_RAW_SIZE'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu> writes:
> >> utils/SUBSYS.o: In function `lztextlen':
> >> utils/SUBSYS.o(.text+0x11c68): undefined reference to `PGLZ_RAW_SIZE'
>
> > Did you do this from a completely fresh tree? If not, did you do a "make
> > clean" first? I built this morning without trouble...
>
> No, he's right: the lztext stuff has an undefined reference that's
> buried inside #ifdef MULTIBYTE.  Not sure if the answer is to add
> the missing #include to lztext.c, or if the code is wrong.  Jan?
   To  me  it  looks more that the code is wrong, left over from   the old self compressing version of lztext. I think
itshould   be strlen(s1) instead.

   I changed it to that. Could you please check if it works?

Jan