Re: jdbc2 bug in absolute (ResultSet.java) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: jdbc2 bug in absolute (ResultSet.java)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> The "absolute" method is called by the relative method to change the
> cursor position.  However, I noticed that absolute does not change
> current_row, it only loads the data.
>
> Shoudn't absolute contain the following line :
>
> current_row=index;

The current code shows:

        current_row=internalIndex;

Seems it has been fixed by someone.  Yes, I see now that the 7.0.0
version has this missing.

Not sure how to handle this.  The fix will be in 7.1.  Just not sure if
I should back-patch this into 7.0.X because there are other fixes in
those java patches I don't understand.