plperl is still disabled - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Jack Olrik
Subject plperl is still disabled
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Just compiled and installed RC3 on Debian/GNU Linux(i686), and it
looks good! - I have a couple of questions/comments though...

Why is plperl still disabled?? - It apears to me that it works fine!

There is a check for 'non-shared libperl' added to Makefile.PL rev 1.8,
this check disables building of plperl on some platforms even though
it'll build nicely. Is there another way to perform this check ??

--
Best regards,
David Jack Olrik <david@olrik.dk>     http://david.olrik.dk