PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs
Date
List pgsql-general
Please let me make a plug for the fine PostgreSQL merchandise available
at:

    http://www.pgsql.com/products.html

I have the hat, keychain, and shirts.  I wear the hat all the time,
sometimes even when I am in my pajamas (scarey).  The elephant is not
some cheap silk-screen, but an embroidered elephant, with the word
PostgreSQL embroidered on the back.

They keychain is also very nice.  Not a cheap piece of metal, but a
quality elephant medallion.

I was walking downtown last month with my PostgreSQL hat and my
Addison-Wesley shirt, and I thought, "Gee, I am an advertisement for
myself."