Re: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lincoln Yeoh
Subject Re: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs
Date
Re: PostgreSQL hats, shirts, keychains, mugs  (Jeff MacDonald <jeff@pgsql.com>)
List pgsql-general
I got this:

We cannot process your transaction.

The purchase request cannot be accepted.

Error Code: 1014

Maybe it's my customised netscape 3 browser (I zapped the referer fields
amongst other things).

Cheerio,
Link.