Re: [GENERAL] CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIME, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - Mailing list pgsql-general

From omid omoomi
Subject Re: [GENERAL] CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIME, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
Take a look at date_part() function . it is useful to extract any part(
day,dow,month, year, ...) from a datetime variable.you may use now()
function to catch the current system datetime.
Also there is an internal search ingine on postgresql.org site, which may be
used as a useful search tool inside the docs.

regards
omid.