Re: list of extended statistics on psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuro Yamada
Subject Re: list of extended statistics on psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tomas,

On 2021/01/20 11:35, Tatsuro Yamada wrote:
>> Apologies for all the extra work - I haven't realized this flaw when pushing for showing more stuff :-(
>
> Don't worry about it. We didn't notice the problem even when viewed by multiple
> people on -hackers. Let's keep moving forward. :-D
>
> I'll send a patch including a regression test on the next patch.

I created patches and my test results on PG10, 11, 12, and 14 are fine.

   0001:
     - Fix query to use pg_statistic_ext only
     - Replace statuses "required" and "built" with "defined"
     - Remove the size columns
     - Fix document
     - Add schema name as a filter condition on the query

   0002:
     - Fix all results of \dX
     - Add new testcase by non-superuser

Please find attached files. :-D