Re: list of extended statistics on psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tatsuro Yamada
Subject Re: list of extended statistics on psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Tomas,

On 2021/01/19 11:52, Tomas Vondra wrote:

>> I'm going to create the WIP patch to use the above queriy.
>> Any comments welcome. :-D
>
> Yes, I think using this simpler query makes sense. If we decide we need something more elaborate, we can improve that
byin future PostgreSQL versions (after adding view/function to core), but I'd leave that as a work for the future.

I see, thanks!

> Apologies for all the extra work - I haven't realized this flaw when pushing for showing more stuff :-(

Don't worry about it. We didn't notice the problem even when viewed by multiple
people on -hackers. Let's keep moving forward. :-D

I'll send a patch including a regression test on the next patch.

Regards,
Tatsuro Yamada