Re: PostgreSQL upgrade from 10 to 12 fails with "ERROR: column r.relhasoids does not exist at character 1616" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arne Henrik Segtnan
Subject Re: PostgreSQL upgrade from 10 to 12 fails with "ERROR: column r.relhasoids does not exist at character 1616"
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the feedback, which actually solved the problem. After executing the below command, upgrade from 10 to 12 worked perfectly fine.

pgsqldb=# DROP EXTENSION pg_repack CASCADE;

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Arne Henrik Segtnan