RE: jdbc: getBinaryStream blocks on second call - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Mount
Subject RE: jdbc: getBinaryStream blocks on second call
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hmm, I'm a tad worried now, as that's not how the driver should be behaving.
You shouldn't need to close the Connection just to read a Stream...

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council