Re: pg_type.relacl - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roberts, Jon
Subject Re: pg_type.relacl
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for the tips.  I was able to use array_to_string and then use
split_part a bunch to split out the grantor, grantee, and each of the
grants into separate columns.

I really didn't see any documentation on aclitm[].  Generating a report
showing who has rights to what is little bit harder than it sounds.

Jon