Re: pg_temp schema created while using DB Link - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: pg_temp schema created while using DB Link
Date
List pgsql-general
Jill Jade schrieb am 08.05.2020 um 09:32:
> We do not have any temporary tables in the Oracle database. The
> temporary schema is created only while using the db_link. These temp
> schemas (pg_temp, pg_toast) are not disappearing even after
> restarting the database.

The temp tables would be created in Postgres, not in Oracle.

> Why the db_link is causing these schemas? Is there any issue with db_link?

Which DB_Link are you referring to exactly?

Postgres' "dblink" module can only connect to another Postgres server.
So it must be something on the Oracle side.