Re: Kerberos delegation support in libpq and postgres_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Kerberos delegation support in libpq and postgres_fdw
Date
Re: Kerberos delegation support in libpq and postgres_fdw  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 22.07.21 10:39, Peifeng Qiu wrote:
> I've slightly modified the patch to support "gssencmode" and added TAP
> tests.

For the TAP tests, please put then under src/test/kerberos/, instead of
copying the whole infrastructure to contrib/postgres_fdw/.  Just make a
new file, for example t/002_postgres_fdw_proxy.pl, and put your tests there.

Also, you can put code and tests in one patch, no need to separate.

I wonder if this feature would also work in dblink.  Since there is no
substantial code changes in postgres_fdw itself as part of this patch, I
would suspect yes.  Can you check?