RE: UPDATE: ERROR: relation_info: Relation 41069 not fo und - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ryan C. Bonham
Subject RE: UPDATE: ERROR: relation_info: Relation 41069 not fo und
Date
List pgsql-general
I created a new DSN, and it still gives me the error.. I am really just
waiting for it to dawn on me that i didn soethign really stupid, but untill
then.. As far as the VB snippet, i am Using VB 6.0 and using
dataenvironments. I have a form loading that has some text boxes on it, that
call the dataenronvment. I have a button with the following code on it.

DataEnvironment1.rsTest.Update
Dataenvironment1.rsTest.MoveNext  'This is the line that crashes..

I also have a
Dataenvironment.rsTest.Sort = "col1"
line on the form load that gives me the same error..

On further examination it is not just this form..  I am giong to ro restart
my server.. I did restart PostgreSQL service, but i will see what happens if
i reboot..

Ryan