ODBC Driver for Linux - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Joseph A. Martin
Subject ODBC Driver for Linux
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello,I need an ODBC driver that I can run under Linux. I am running
PostgreSQL 6.5.1 on a Mandrake 6.0. I have tried the driver that is
distributed under the filename pgodbc-0.11.tgz. I have also seen on
the PostODBC home page that its source has been ported to Linux. I
downloaded the source code and could find no Linux build instructions
or makefiles. Where can I find a Linux ODBC driver for PostgreSQL?

Thanks,
joseph

--
martinja@ice-works.com

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.