esql\c documentation - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Brent Waldrop
Subject esql\c documentation
Date
Re: [INTERFACES] esql\c documentation  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-interfaces
Does anyone know where this is thorough esql\c documentation. I am trying to
compile previous examples i used with informix and they will not work for
example when i do
EXEC SQL declare democursor cursor forselect fname,lnameinto :fname, :lnamefrom employee
where lname < :oneline;
---it bombs at the line with "into" in it saying there is a parse error
and when i do this EXEC SQL fetch democursor;
--it tells me that there is another parse error on this line
is there any better documenation for esql/c than whats available in the
programming manual so that i can figure out what is going on?

thanks
Brent