Re: [HACKERS] It would be nice if this could be fixed... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] It would be nice if this could be fixed...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Works now, thanks to Tom Lane:

test=> create table aaa(a text);CREATEtest=> create table bbb(b text);CREATEtest=> select coalesce(a,b) from
aaa,bbb;case----(0rows)test=> insert into aaa values('aaa');INSERT 19090 1test=> insert into bbb values('bbb');INSERT
190911test=> select coalesce(a,b) from aaa,bbb;case----aaa (1 row)

Pennsylvania19026