query dumping core - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject query dumping core
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here it is.  I think Tom mentioned this problem.

select date_trunc('month',transdate), sum(quantity) from wolf group by
1 order by 1\g
pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.       This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
  before or while processing the request.

We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is
impossible.  Terminating.

Pennsylvania19026