Re: [GENERAL] UnixWare chokes --- Resolution - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jun Zhang
Subject Re: [GENERAL] UnixWare chokes --- Resolution
Date
List pgsql-general
After commented the line with "ecpg" (there is only one such line)
from the GNUmake file, the make all didn't go very far but ended with
the following message:

make -C utils all
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/humphrey/postgresql-6.4.2/src/utils'
cc -I../include -I../backend       -c version.c
UX:acomp: ERROR: "/usr/include/strings.h", line 20: identifier redeclared:
strca
secmp
UX:acomp: ERROR: "/usr/include/stdlib.h", line 169: identifier redeclared:
srand
om
make[1]: *** [version.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/humphrey/postgresql-6.4.2/src/utils'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I used 6.4.2 on UnixWare 2.1.3.

Jun