Re: [HACKERS] Compiling PostgreSQL on SINIX - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Compiling PostgreSQL on SINIX
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I'm quite pussled by the "symbolic tables not ordered" message.
>
> Can anyone tell me what could it possibly mean and how to avoild it ?
>
> It may be not specifically a postgres question but a gcc/ld one ,
> but I was able to compile apache 1.3.3 by just doing ./configure; make

It usually means it wants tsort run on the library.  You may find other
OS's that have that configured, and if you add that, it may fix the
problem.  Send us a patch, and we will try and get it into the
distribution.

Pennsylvania19026