ecpg changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject ecpg changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Okay, I've updated the ecpg parser yet again. Unfortunately it has one
remaining shift/reduce conflict. But the very same conflict is in gram.y, so
I don't dig into it very much now.

Anyway, I just saw that there were minor changes made to ecpg by others. Now
I like that but I would prefer if I was told about that. Otherwise my
version numbering and Changelog maintaining might break. Or simply change
these too. :-)

Also I had to add #include <errno.h> to  backend/libpq/pqcomprim.c to be
able to compile postgresql.

Patch is attached. Since my resubscription process is still not finished
yet, I still send them here.

Michael

Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!