Re: [HACKERS] added long long to BSDI - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Billy G. Allie
Subject Re: [HACKERS] added long long to BSDI
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:
> I have found BSDI used %qd for long long, while gnulibc used %Ld.  I
> have changed HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 to be HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64_Ld and
> added HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64_qd, and added the proper changes.

Just to add to the confusion, the SCO UDK (used in UnixWare and Open Server)
uses %lld for long long.

Fortunately, it will also accept %Ld, so we don't have to add another
HACVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 variant.
--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |