Re: [HACKERS] Fix for initdb/indexing problems - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Keith Parks
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Fix for initdb/indexing problems
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce,

Just to confirm, your fixes are just the job.

The regression tests run fine with only the failures I have always
seen due to maths precision and SIGFPE handling.

Thanks for your persistence in tracking this "bug" down.

Keith.

Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>