list macro names - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject list macro names
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I will, of course, be running pgindent on the source just before beta.

I would also like to change a few of list macro names that I can never
remember, and I am sure others have the same problem.

lappend is good

lcons should be ladd (adds to the front of the list, while lappend adds to end

nconc should be lconcat, because it concats two lists

lconsi becomes ladd_int

lappendi becomes lappend_int

nreverse becomes lreverse

set_difference becomes set_difference_int

What do people think?