Re: [HACKERS] initdb problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] initdb problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Jan, this is great.  It would have taken me a long time to find this.
> Why my platform did not fail is a real mystery.
>
> Patch applied.  I am looking at the vacuum problem now.
>
> --
> Bruce Momjian                          |  830 Blythe Avenue

Bruce,

    Seems   that   the   addresses   that   where  assigned  when
    pg_internal.init is created (don't  know  exactly  when  this
    happens)  are  the  same  as they should be later (when it is
    read into). I absolutely don't know why  they  are  different
    between  these  two  situations  at all, it are all addresses
    from builtin functions, and the postgres image is allways the
    same  one.  So  I'm a little confused about it. But these are
    the facts gdb told me.

Jan