Re: [HACKERS] initdb problem - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] initdb problem
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I should be clear.  This 'grep' was done in pgsql/src/include/catalog
directory.

> OK.  I did a little checking:
>
>     #$ cd /pg/include/catalog/
>     #$ grep 683 *.h
>     #$ grep 682 *.h
>     #$ grep 681 *.h
>     pg_proc.h:DATA(insert OID = 681 (  oid8gt                          PGUID
>     11 f t f 2 f 16 "30 30" 100 0 0 100  foo bar ));
>
>     #$ sql test
>     seleWelcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
>       Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL
>
>        type \? for help on slash commands
>        type \q to quit
>        type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
>      You are currently connected to the database: test
>
>     ctest=> select * from pg_proc where oid = 683
>     test-> \g

proname|proowner|prolang|proisinh|proistrusted|proiscachable|pronargs|proretset|prorettype|proargtypes|probyte_pct|properbyte_cpu|propercall_cpu|prooutin_ratio|prosrc|probin