Re: [HACKERS] Regression test status (was type coersion) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Regression test status (was type coersion)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> then it works. I'll look at it. Darn, I had just stripped out the
> debugging stuff in the code before submitting it, since leaving it
> hanging around was annoying Bruce (with good reason btw).

I have an idea on this.  If we change #ifdef PARSEDEBUG to something
else, I think we can keep it.  If in an include file we say:

#ifdef PARSEDEBUG
#define ParseDebug(x)    x
#else
#define ParseDebug(x)
#endif

we can then do

    x=3;
    y=4;
    ParseDebug(printf("test));

and it will look good, and we can always enable it.  What do you think?
I can do it if you want?