Re: [HACKERS] shift/reduce problem with ecpg - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] shift/reduce problem with ecpg
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thomas G. Lockhart writes:
> Yes. If you really want to allow zero, one, or two colons, and only that
> number, then you can explicitly define those cases and separate them out
> from the a_expr syntax except as an argument. Look in gram.y for
> "b_expr" which accomplishes a similar thing for the BETWEEN operator.
> For that case, the AND usage was ambiguous since it can be used for
> boolean expressions and is also used with the BETWEEN operator.

Thanks Thomas. I've created a c_expr to be used in opt_indirection. Since
indicators don't make sense in this position only variables may be entered
here.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20