Re: [HACKERS] RH Linux v6.3.1 patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [HACKERS] RH Linux v6.3.1 patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Doh! I am tired. Here is the actual patch. I'd appreciate if you would
> consider integrating it in the main distribution.
>
> Thanks,

I have gone through the patch.  First, the DESTDIR was certainly
mis-configured.  It was used in some places, but never defined.  I
decided that instead of making it consistent everywhere, I would remove
it.  Not sure what it added in addition to the existing defines.

The other defines were very Linux-specific, and because I don't run
Linux here, did not feel I could apply them.

I will send the message to the hackers list, and see if anyone can
comment on the Linux changes.