Re: AW: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: AW: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c)
Date
Re: AW: [HACKERS] Solution to the pg_user passwd problem !?? (c)  (jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck))
List pgsql-hackers

> > >     Ah, okay, so when we have it setup so that a view overrides the
> > > 'grant' of a select, then we're fine?
> >
> > Yep, but can we do that in nine days, and be sure it is tested?
>
>     Don't think so - not really hard tested.

If you think you can get it in with light testing by the beta people,
Marc might bite on it.

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us