Re: [HACKERS] Failure in commit_ts tap tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Failure in commit_ts tap tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm surprised nobody reported this problem earlier.

It looks like at least part of the answer is that the buildfarm isn't
running this test.  AFAICS, it runs "make installcheck" not
"make check" in src/test/modules.  I don't know whether any of the
critters would have duplicated the failure, but they weren't trying.

I don't know if any of the other src/test/modules/ subdirectories
test more in make check mode than make installcheck mode, but if
they do, we probably oughta change the buildfarm script.