Re: [HACKERS] dumpall prob - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] dumpall prob
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Patrick Welche" <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk> writes:
> CREATE UNIQUE INDEX "ethernet_ip_key" on "ethernet" using btree ( "ip" "network_ops" );
> was generated by dumpall. "network_ops" apparently don't exist (not sure what
> is should be called).

Current sources dump this as "inet_ops".  I think the problem in 6.5.*
was caused by bogus entries in the pg_opclass table (same classname for
inet and cidr types).  You could try reaching in and changing the system
table entries, but it might be safer just to live with manually patching
the dump file until the next release.