BUG #18364: psql execution error: Segmentation fault - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #18364: psql execution error: Segmentation fault
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      18364
Logged by:          George Gustavo Mirocha
Email address:      gmirocha@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 16.2
Operating system:   RHEL 8 & CENTOS 7

After upgrade Postgresql from 16.1 to 16.2 in both CENTOS 7 and RHEL 8 I'm
getting the segmentation fault error when I try to execute any "\" command
on psql. I have got this error in different hosts, plataforms, etc.

-bash-4.2$ psql
psql (16.2)
Type "help" for help.

postgres=# \l
Segmentation fault

------------- Execution with DEBUG:
postgres=# \l

slash_yylex (yylval_param=yylval_param@entry=0x0, yyscanner=0x6e2300) at
psqlscanslash.c:1312
1312                    *yy_cp = yyg->yy_hold_char;
(gdb)