Re: [NOVICE] Is there any oracle user_source table equivalent in postgre? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vibhor Kumar
Subject Re: [NOVICE] Is there any oracle user_source table equivalent in postgre?
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello,

Can any one help me if oracle like any user_source table is there in postgre 8.4 (in pg_catalog or information_schema).
Actually we migrated code from Oracle to Postgre. Now i want to search in how many places( i.e. in functions ) we have used a particular syntax( e.g. current_date). This can be achieved by using data dictionary view user_source in oracle.

You can look into Body of Function using:

Use \df+ Funtionname

Or

use pg_proc catalog table.

--Vibhor