Re: Stats collector eats my CPU - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Wojciech Strzałka
Subject Re: Stats collector eats my CPU
Date
List pgsql-general
No. The only side effects is constant CPU load on this level (15%)
regardless if there is DB activity or no. The machine is 2*quad so 15
of 800 isn't really much - but I afraid what will be, if I'll get more
significant traffic there.

As you mentioned the total time summary is the effect of uptime which
is about half a year now.

--
Pozdrowienia,
 Wojciech Strzałka