Conditional column filtering with pglogical replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PALAYRET Jacques
Subject Conditional column filtering with pglogical replication
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

With PgLogical extension, I have tested the possibility of column filtering (columns) and row filtering (row_filter).
But is there a way to do a conditional column filtering ?
I mean a way to filter a column based on a predicate, with pglogical (so the filtered values won’t arrive on subscribers).
For example, with a replicated table t(a integer as Primary Key, b numeric, c integer, d text), I would like to filter the column b when c between 10 and 20.

Regards
----- Météo-France -----
PALAYRET JACQUES
DCSC/MBD