Re: Ordering of header file inclusion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Ordering of header file inclusion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> writes:
> After the inclusion they have define and further include based on #if
> defined. In few cases I had seen the include happens at the end of the
> file like in regcomp.c as there may be impact. I felt it is better not
> to change these files. Let me know your thoughts on the same.

I think the point of this patch series is just to make cosmetic
adjustments in places where people have randomly failed to maintain
alphabetic order of a consecutive group of #include's.  Messing with
examples like the above is way out of scope, if you ask me --- it
entails more analysis, and more risk of breakage, than a purely
cosmetic goal is worth.