Content-Type in form variables - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dennis Gearon
Subject Content-Type in form variables
Date
List pgsql-general
If I receive a form via POST or PUT with with mulitple variables, files, application/json, others, is there anywhere in
theenvironment to test he mime type of each variable?

POST /en/html/dummy.php HTTP/1.1
Host: www.explainth.at

-----------------------------103832778631715

{
    "variable_name": 8675309
    "blob_value": NULL
}
-----------------------------103832778631715

‰PNG

-----------------------------103832778631715

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life

I agree with Bolivian President Evo Morales

# The right to life: "The right for no ecosystem to be eliminated by the irresponsible acts of human beings."

# The right of biosystems to regenerate themselves: "Development cannot be infinite. There's a limit on everything."

# The right to a clean life: "The right for Mother Earth to live without contamination, pollution. Fish and animals and
treeshave rights."

# The right to harmony and balance between everyone and everything: "We are all interdependent."

See the movie - 'Inconvenient Truth'
See the movie - 'Syriana'