Re: pgadmin4 l10n issues - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Alexander Lakhin
Subject Re: pgadmin4 l10n issues
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
24.10.2017 17:17, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ashesh,

23.10.2017 08:21, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
Hi Dave/Alexander,

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Akshay, can you review/commit this, and look into why the remaining strings Alexander notes are not getting translated please?

Did you forget to attach the patch?
No, I didn't. You can find all my attached files here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5c7914c8-db5f-cb70-a81e-6e9145039935%40gmail.com
I reviewed your patches.
I have committed the first patch.

About the second patch, I understood the issue.
I prefer another approach, instead of proposed by you.
Yes, your approach is better (I tried to minimize the fix and didn't notice the label change).
But with the patch applied I get the following error:

File "/data/sources/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4/pgadmin/__init__.py", line 246, in get_locale
'miscellaneous', 'user_language'
File "/data/sources/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4/pgadmin/utils/preferences.py", line 502, in raw_value
).filter_by(uid=current_user.id).first()
File "/data/sources/pgadmin4/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/local.py", line 338, in __getattr__
return getattr(self._get_current_object(), name)

AttributeError: 'AnonymousUser' object has no attribute 'id'

Best regards,
------
Alexander Lakhin
The Russian Postgres Company