PostgreSQL Syntax questions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From krishtpt
Subject PostgreSQL Syntax questions
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi There,

I am new to Postgresql. I have few questions regarding the sql syntax in
Postgresql.
1. I am trying to disable constraints from a particular table in postgresql.
But I couldn't get the alter command for the same.
2. I am trying to fetch all the constraints from a specific table using a
select query. I am using 'select * from pg_constraint'. If I execute this
query I am able to get all the constraints from all the tables. But I
couldn't find which constraint is for what table. How can I get this data.
3. I am also trying to fetch all the triggers for a specific table using a
select query. How can I get this data?
4. I also would like to know how can I execute an sql file from windows
command prompt in postgresql.

Please help me with these details.

Thanks
Krish