BUG #17750: Plugin_debugger not work when have pg_hint_plan on shared_preload_libraries - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17750: Plugin_debugger not work when have pg_hint_plan on shared_preload_libraries
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17750
Logged by:          Paulo La Luna Junior
Email address:      junior@rassystem.com.br
PostgreSQL version: 12.13
Operating system:   Docker from image postgres:12.13

Hi,

I did several tests and the Debbuger Plugin does not work when the
shared_preload_libraries has "plugin_debugger,pg_hint_plan".
When shared_preload_libraries has only "plugin_debugger" or with other
libraries like "auto_explain,plugin_debugger,pg_stat_statements,pg_repack",
it's work.

I can create function and create extension without any error. But when I use
Debug from PGAdmin or Dbeaver it doesn't return the debug result.