BUG #17427: ERROR: cannot cast type bytea to bigint - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17427: ERROR: cannot cast type bytea to bigint
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17427
Logged by:          Ahmed Tareque
Email address:      tareque.bracu@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 14.0
Operating system:   Windows

Error :
SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 42846.
ERROR: cannot cast type bytea to bigint
could not extract ResultSet; SQL [n/a]; nested exception is
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not extract ResultSet

My Query :
    @Query(value = "SELECT tam.name, tm.* FROM tam_main AS tm " +
            "LEFT JOIN tam_occupation AS tam ON tam.id =
tm.tam_occupation_id " +
            "LEFT JOIN tam_type AS tap ON tap.id = tm.tam_type_id " +
            "WHERE (:occupationName is null or (LOWER(tam.name) LIKE '%' ||
cast(:occupationName AS text) || '%' ) )" +
            "AND (:tamTypeId is null or tap.id = cast(:tamTypeId AS
bigint))", nativeQuery = true)
    Optional<List<TamMain>>
getTamMainByOccupationName(@Param("occupationName") String occupationName,
@Param("tamTypeId") Long tamTypeId);

My JPQL (same as query):
@Query("Select t from TamMain t  WHERE (:occupationName is null or
(lower(t.tamOccupation.name) like ('%' || lower(:occupationName) || '%')))
AND (:tamTypeId is null or t.tamType.id = :tamTypeId) ")

My Opinion:
Hello ! My ass is burning with such spicy error. It's taking 2days from my
precious life to solve this issue. Tried in so many ways to solve but
couldn't do that. Oh ! Experienced some paranormal activity likewise, "Woow
! It's working now". [A few hours later] "Shit, Its not working !" Although
I didn't change a bit of that code. Now, would you please provide me a
solution of this?
If I provide occupationName in requestParam it gives me error.
If I give null of both of them it gives me same error.
If I give value for tamTypeId then only I get the data.
Have a wonderful day !