PG mailing list problems (was Re: Support issues) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject PG mailing list problems (was Re: Support issues)
Date
List pgsql-general
David Link <dlink@soundscan.com> writes:
> I joined this mailing list on Tuesday.  And today, Friday, I still
> haven't seen a single post.

I was about to say that your mailer setup must be broken --- my mail
logs show more than ninety posts in pgsql-general since Tuesday.

However, the mailing list archive engine at
http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/ doesn't see 'em either; and earlier
today I was wondering why it couldn't find a pgsql-ports posting I
wanted from a couple days ago.  So it's getting a rather selective
subset of posts too.

Marc, I think there is something rotten in Denmark: certain mail lists
are not getting sent out to certain addresses, looks like.

            regards, tom lane