Re: PG mailing list problems (was Re: Support issues) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bradley McLean
Subject Re: PG mailing list problems (was Re: Support issues)
Date
List pgsql-general
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) [011005 13:58]:
> David Link <dlink@soundscan.com> writes:
> > I joined this mailing list on Tuesday.  And today, Friday, I still
> > haven't seen a single post.
>
> Marc, I think there is something rotten in Denmark: certain mail lists
> are not getting sent out to certain addresses, looks like.

I'm seeing a behaviour I'd describe as "bursty".  A day
of silence, followed by a deluge of messages, followed by silence ...
No ascertainable pattern.  I looked for problems on my end first, but
it's only affecting traffic from postgres.org.

-Brad